'Chopper Chat' is ARHT's newsletter and has been read by many thousands of individuals throughout our region. The first Chopper Chat newsletter was produced in January 1999 and since then has been incorporated in our direct mail campaigns and as hand-outs at events and at various supporters' premises.
Listed here are some past Chopper Chat's - we will eventually have all issues available as time permits to scan them. Chopper Chat is also available via email, and you can register to receive them by clicking here. You'll receive an email asking you to respond to confirm that you want to be on the list, and thereafter as new newsletters are produced we'll email you a link to download and/or access them.
If you have any requests, comments or feedback with regard to Chopper Chat, please drop us a line here - we'd love to hear from you!
Make A Donation
- Rugby greats go bush for charity challenge
- Rescue helicopter workers receive top award
- New CEO for Auckland's rescue chopper
- Helicopter crash on Auckland waterfront
- New CEO for ARHT
- Baby among Injured
- Woman hurt falling at cove
- Flash explosion on pylon burns two workers, cuts power
- Family’s near-fatal birthday adventure